The Skin and Cosmetology Clinic, was started by Dr. Seema with a goal to provide expert skin care services with a gentle, personal touch by listening to patients, addressing their questions and concerns, offering education and then providing the customized quality treatment which each individual deserves. The world class technology and approved equipment and material is used to carry out all procedures at The skin and Cosmetology Clinic.
Dr. Seema is a highly skilled and qualified cosmetic dermatologist, has done her M.B.B.S. from North Maharashtra University and then she has done Diploma in Dermatology from Pune University.
- M.B.B.S From North Maharashtra University (1996)
- Diploma in Dermatology from Pune University (1999)
- For 2 years at department of skin at sasoon general hospital & B. J. Medical College, Pune as a resident.
- 1 year as a lecturer in department of skin, sasoon general hospital & B. J. Medical College, Pune.
- Honorary consultant dermatologist at Rajasthan Hospital, Ahmedabad since 20 years.
- Practicing Consultant dermatologist at Body Care clinic, Ahmedabad since 19 years.
- Attached to Sanjeevni Hospital Vastrapur as a visiting Consultant.
Seminars & Conferences
- Praticipated in all Major National Workshops and Seminars as a Participant and Speaker
- Regularly Attending International Conferences of EADV and WCD. Last Attended EADV 2017 at Geneva.
- SAARC AAD ST. Petersburg 2018.
- Cosmetic Dermatology and Paediatric Dermatology
Our Body Care Clinic and Aarogya Clinic Are Well Equipped With Latest Machines Including
- Diode Laser (Us Fda Approved) for Hair Reduction
- Tribeam Q Switch Nd Yag Laser for Tattoo Removal & Pigmentary Disorders.
- Ipl for Acne.
- Radio Frequency for Warts, Moles,skin Tags Etc....
- Chemical Peels for Various Cosmetic Problems
- Dermarollers for Acne Scars..
- Mesotherapy for Hair
- Iadvl (Indian Association Of Dermatologist, Venerologist & Leprpologist) & Gujarat Branch
- Csi (Cosmetic Society Of India)
- Cdsa (Cosmetic Dermetologist Society Of Ahmedabad)
- Ima (Indian Medical Association)